Our client is an exceptional company to work for. Their culture and values underpin everything they do and individuals are encouraged and supported to develop in their careers.
As a result, they are looking to appoint a talented Communications Specialist to work out of their head office in the Home Counties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Implement the global communication imperatives in the UK and Ireland in alignment with business goals
* Support message development with the General Manager and Communications Manager with executive and employee communications
* Own, lead and deliver the internal communications strategy for the UK and Ireland
* Localise and implement large scale global employee and reputation programmes in the UK and Ireland
* Deliver and execute communications materials for internal and external use using a variety of channels, including social media
* Deliver and execute external communication activities for product launches and therapy awareness across the UK and Ireland
* Manage issue and crisis communications and provide back up for the Communications Manager
* Develop relationships with key media outlets
* Management of the external websites, including driving content development
* Measure and monitor internal and external communications activities
If you have in house communications experience within the pharmaceutical, medical device or healthcare sector as well as experience of working with agencies, other third parties and the media please apply we would love to tell you more. PR agency experience strongly preferred.
In return for your skills and experience an attractive basic salary and benefits package will be offered.
Call CHASE 0131 553 6644 or apply online.