Hospital Account Executive - Hampshire
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with an impressive reputation for innovation; over 16,000 employees work together to enrich quality of life around the world, addressing diverse medical needs through the provision of products and services focused on therapy areas including cardiovascular, oncology and metabolic diseases. Our client's products are available in more than 20 countries around the world.
This is a great opportunity to join a forward-thinking company that strives to make sure employees feel challenged and rewarded, and boasts a diverse culture that embraces the values and customs befitting a global organisation. The successful applicant will be rewarded with a fantastic package and great bonus earning potential - the bonus structure for this team is industry-leading.
The Hospital Account Executive's key responsibilities include:
* To support the company's Key Account Management within secondary care and clinical networks, through this approach.
* Consistently deliver locally agreed Targets.
* Support the implementation of Account Plans with rigour and precision.
* Create a positive environment to develop and mobilise clinical advocacy, formulary, guidelines and protocols.
* Develop well informed Account Plans in conjunction with the team.
* Work with high effectiveness within a matrix organisation to utilise skills and inputs throughout the business.
* Demonstrate advanced clinical knowledge and professional selling skills.
* Working closely with regional colleagues, own the development and implementation of integrated hospital account plans to maximise sales.
* Identify, develop and secure new and existing business opportunities to drive demand sales in influential Clinical Networks.
* Use KAM selling skills and understanding to secure business for a mutually beneficial outcome for both the company and the customers.
* Demonstrate excellent product, customer and market knowledge to drive sales and advocacy at cluster level.
* Experience of successful secondary care pharmaceutical sales.
* Previous hospital working experience and evidence of formulary and Market Access success.
* Demonstrated ability to understand, interpret and communicate effectively the findings of clinical trial data and relevant clinical guidelines.
* Strong knowledge of the NHS structure and environment.
* Business and commercial acumen.
* Demonstrable evidence of continued personal development.
* Knowledge of Key Account Management working principles.
* Strong numerical and data analysis skills and capability.
* Competent user of Microsoft Office software products and ability to adapt quickly and embrace evolving technologies such as CRM, digital media and Social Media.
Apply for this opportunity via this website, or contact Charlie Robinson on 01225 336 335
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.