National Medical Science Liaison - Dermatology
Our client is a global leader in the biopharmaceutical industry dedicated to the research, development and commercialisation of innovative pharmaceutical and biotechnology products in the fields of central nervous system disorders, allergy/respiratory diseases, immune and inflammatory disorders and oncology.
Their culture is very highly perceived and regarded within the Industry. In particular this company has the second most productive late-stage pipeline of all global biopharmaceutical companies
To strengthen their current team, they are seeking a field based Medical Affairs professional providing exceptional customer value. You will engage in peer-to-peer scientific discussions, augmenting the expertise of the customer.
You will ast as a trusted scientific partner throughout a product's life-cycle, as well as gathering and sharing crucial insights which can inform business strategies and product development to improve patient care, access and outcomes.
As an important member of the cross-functional team, you will transform customer insights into actions to deliver customer value & impact.
* MSL experience within industry or experience as a healthcare professional working in the NHS
* Be able to clearly articulate complex scientific and clinical data in 1:1 and group settings
* Demonstrate business acumen and have an in-depth understanding of the pharmaceutical industry and healthcare arena
* Be able to take the initiative, work independently and also collaboratively within a team.
* Be effective in communicating and presenting, focusing on delivering customer value and impact, always in a patient oriented manner
They are building the next generation biopharma leaders and need exceptional individuals to achieve this goal.
They are looking for enthusiastic and talented professionals who thrive on challenge and change, and who want to make a difference and deliver results.
Competitive basic salary, excellent bonus and benefits package.
If you would like further information about this role, please apply online or contact CHASE on 0131 553 6644.