MARKET ACCESS MANAGER - RESPIRATORY -WEST MIDLANDS
Our client is a privately-owned Company which allows them the freedom to decide which research they invest in. They have a strong code of ethics and conduct and have a commitment to ethical and social responsibility. They have medicines within Cardiovascular, Neonatal, Transplantation, Respiratory, and have an exciting speciality pipeline.
They have a new exciting opportunity as an Market AccessManager to join a highly experienced team.
The primary purpose of this role is to develop and execute the market access strategy for the Respiratory Business Unit for new product launches and to ensure the continued growth of the existing respiratory portfolio.
You will be responsible for working cross functionally, establishing strong relationships both locally and at a corporate level to ensure that company strategies are understood and translated in to workable market access plans that are in line with the overall objectives for the Respiratory Business Unit.
In addition, you will be required to have a strong knowledge and understanding of healthcare systems and have the ability to create and develop strong customer relationships at all levels to ensure significant value is delivered to customers and patients.
Whilst the role reports to the Market Access & Public Affairs Director, it will work closely with other members of the Market Access team as well being a member of the cross functional brand teams within the respective business units.
Within the Respiratory Business Unit the role holder will be responsible for co-ordinating any market access activities of field teams/account managers where appropriate to support business objectives.
Additionally, the role holder may be asked to work alongside the Market Access & Public Affairs Director to support other market access projects within the UK Affiliate.
Ideally you will have:
* Proven track record of working in pharmaceutical sales ideally with additional experience in either sales management or market access.
* Strong and up to date NHS and customer knowledge with the ability to research and create market access plans to support both product launches and growth of the existing portfolio.
* Proven track record of establishing collaborative external relationships and/or initiatives that deliver value for both the customer and the business.
* Commercial experience with the respiratory market would be desirable with recent launch experience particularly valuable.
* Strong communication skills coupled with the ability to flex and adapt to the constant changing needs of the business and pharmaceutical market.
*Effective cross functional working at all levels.
For further information about this role, please apply online or contact CHASE on 0131 553 6644.