TMF Management Associate
Head Office Based
Our client is a well-respected international healthcare leader with an exciting pipeline of upcoming launches; their people and performance are among the best in the world
This is an opportunity to join a well renowned pharma company at an extremely crucial time, they offer excellent training and development opportunities
TMF Management Associate Key Responsibilities:
* Provide administration support for key records and documents within clinical research studies
* Receive clinical documents from varying sources
* Work closely with study teams to upload documents to Trial Master File (TMF)
* Responsibility for the maintenance and quality of Trial Master File (TMF) documents
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Experience working in a clinical trials environment
* Understanding of Trial Master File requirements
* Degree educated preferably in Science
* Ideally regulatory knowledge of CFR Parts 312, 812, EU Directive and ICH.
Apply now via this website or contact Rowena Deswert on 01225 336335
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.