Graduate Trainer - Dysphagia/Nutrition
Our client is a leading healthcare company that's creating a new market between food and pharmaceuticals, adding a new dimension to nutrition, health and wellness; they're looking for people who share their ambition and passion for nutrition.
Working for a highly reputable blue chip company, this field based role is an excellent stepping stone for someone looking to break into medical sales or to pursue their passion for nutrition
The Graduate Trainer's key responsibilities include:
* Delivering training on our client's products
* Developing Dysphagia awareness among care home staff, increasing product knowledge and prescription sales
* Recording and reporting activity, feedback and progress to your manager and the speech and language therapist
* Build strong, loyal relationships that help you promote the brand
* Coordinate training initiatives
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* A confident presenter
* Strong examples of their training experience
* Comfortable working in a care home environment
* A Driver's Licence
Apply now via this website or contact Rowena Deswert on 01225 336335
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.