Blood Glucose Specialist - Coventry/Warwickshire
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a pioneering provider with innovative products in diabetes technology and services, helping people with diabetes to live their lives as active and unrestricted as possible. You will be ensuring the brand remains the brand of choice through GP, Diabetes clinics and key Local health economy personnel.
The Blood Glucose Specialist's key responsibilities include:
* Growing market share targets by implementing territory business plans, utilizing marketing campaigns and system placements ensuring recommendation and activation of systems.
* Rapid implementation of formulary wins within the LHE by selecting potential GP practices and gaining patient switches
* Build and maintain effective customer relationships across primary and secondary care with all target customers
* Participate with the regional team and cross-teams to drive business and share best practice
The ideal candidate will be/have:
* Diabetes experience
* Sound NHS knowledge
* Sales skills
* Excellent influencing and relationship building skills
* Strong communication skills
In return, this company offer a very competitive basic salary, car allowance and company benefits.
Apply for this Blood Glucose Specialist role now on this website, or contact Theo Hall on 01225 336 335
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.