Diabetes Care Representative - Herefordshire, Shropshire and Worcestershire
Star are recruiting on behalf of a rapidly expanding diabetes monitoring company. This company has an excellent entry level vacancy within Medical Device Sales where you will be responsible for growing brand awareness, whilst utilizing your sales skills across the primary and secondary sectors.
Diabetes care representative responsibilities include:
* Developing and Growing relationships with accounts in the primary and secondary sector
* Have a basic amount of knowledge around the NHS reimbursement scheme
* Communicate effectively with internal departments
* Attend conferences and exhibitions to support marketing efforts
The ideal candidate will be/have:
* Educated to a degree level
* Driven and commercially minded
* Sales skills
* Excellent influencing and relationship building skills
* Strong communication skills
In addition, the candidate must live within Shropshire, Herefordshire or Worcestershire or be relocatable at short notice
On offer is very competitive basic salary, car allowance and company benefits.
Apply for this Diabetes care representative role on either the website or through Theo Hall 01225 336 335
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.