Territory Manager - Pharmaceuticals
Star's working with a speciality pharmaceutical company to recruit an enthusiastic Territory Manager to join the team covering the Midlands territory. They is a forward-thinking, innovative pharmaceutical company with big growth plans and fantastic opportunities for further development.
This is a headcount Territory Manager position across both Secondary Care and Primary Care. You'll be working across the local health economy from Primary Care prescribers and influencers to hospital consultants where formulary inclusions will be targeted. The company has a strong product portfolio of 'over the counter' pharmaceutical products and their products have a range of applications within the healthcare industry. They have a fantastic reputation and they are looking for someone who shares that passion.
The Territory Manager responsibilities include:
* Planning, organising and honouring territory appointments and meetings with Primary and Secondary Health Care Professionals
* Key Account Management of the territory
* Achieving/exceeding sales and activity targets
* Identifying and establishing new business for the company's pharmaceutical product portfolio
* Securing orders with dispensing practices through discount schemes
* Presenting products to Health Care Professionals including Doctors, Nurses and Pharmacists
* Meeting both the business and scientific needs of health Care Professionals
* Maintaining detailed records and monthly reports of the local business
* Attending and organising exhibitions, conferences and meetings
* Managing own budgets
* Maintain excellent on going knowledge of disease areas, product and competitors
* Demonstrate a high level of compliance and integrity
* A 'Can Do - Will Do' attitude towards stretching goals
* Track record of strong sales performance
* Science degree or equivalent experience
* Strong communication skills
* Strong financial and sales acumen
* ABPI (desirable - not essential)
Apply now! via this website or contact Hazel Watson on 0161 914 7660!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.