RESPIRATORY BIOLOGICS ACCOUNT MANAGER - South East and South London
This world class Pharmaceutical Organisation are consistently recognised as market leading innovators and pride themselves on developing high quality relationships in local markets and focusing on responding quickly and effectively to changing business needs. Their ongoing strategy ensures that they consistently add value and are perfectly in tune to the needs of the ever changing NHS.
An exciting new role has been created for an Account Manager working within their new Respiratory Biologics team, covering targeted key centres across South East and South London.
You will be responsible for generating clinical demand for the Respiratory Biologics brands with key accounts, pro-actively identifying business opportunities, presenting value propositions aligned to stakeholder needs and objectives, and recommending solutions to drive and develop business.
Your long-term goal is to develop strategic and mutually beneficial relationships with the Multi-Disciplinary Team (MDT), Decision Making Unit (DMU), and potentially other stakeholders, based on a deep scientific understanding of the issues in order to identify the best opportunities for any part of the Respiratory Biologics portfolio and deliver life-changing medicines to patients.
Your suitability for the role will be defined by:
* Significant Secondary care sales experience with a sound knowledge of account management
* Track record of engaging key stakeholders in complex clinical environments, e.g., mid and senior level healthcare professionals, key accounts and the medical community
* Proven track record in influencing the stakeholder decision-making process in an ecosystem with multiple influential players / decision makers, with proven track record of creating value in complex DMU
* Proven demonstration of successful working in complex cross functional teams
* Business management, commercial acumen and financially analytical & conversant.
* Demonstrable ability to negotiate at business to business level.
* Proven track record of launching secondary care medicine/worked in an environment with rapidly shifting clinical and treatment paradigms.
Ideally you will have experience of working with Respiratory Biologics products or High-Cost Specialist Medicines (specialised commissioning).
For more details on this exceptional opportunity please apply online or contact CHASE on 0131 553 6644.