EXCLUSIVE NATIONWIDE TEAM BUILD
Regional Outcomes Manager
Star are delighted to be partnering with a pioneering Swedish pharmaceutical company who are launching into the UK market with a ground-breaking product for the treatment of opioid addiction. This innovative product has the potential to greatly improve outcomes for patients and their families, and also make a positive impact in local communities.
As part of this build, we are recruiting for 5 Regional Outcomes Manager roles across the UK, one covering South West England & South Wales.
This senior Market Access role will have full responsibility for the launch and commercialisation of this highly innovative product within defined accounts.
Driving commercial outcomes and delivering optimal ROI, a key feature of this role involves taking full ownership of the regional and local accounts plans and securing funding and protocol inclusion, through high-level commissioner and provider engagement. The ROM will also be responsible for driving local market access, deploying appropriate pull-through commercial resource at the right time and optimising services to enable the uptake of the product.
Key responsibilities of the role:
* P&L responsibility for a defined geographical area. Manage budget and resources to achieve maximum ROI
* Drive market access at a local level, providing a positive environment for product use
* Secure funding and ensure positive positioning on protocols
* Responsibility for developing all key stakeholders in a locality
* Understand the market environment to identify business opportunities within the complex substance misuse landscape both locally and for the wider organisation
* Work with stakeholders to optimise local service provision
* Partnering with account contacts across the local health economy to develop and align brand value propositions with local health economy objectives
* Create environments and advocates that will enable peer to peer sharing of clinical experience
Successful candidates will meet the following criteria:
* Commercially astute and entrepreneurial business leader
* Proven business acumen, strategic thinking and the ability to deliver innovative customer solutions
* Commissioning experience with a proven track record of success in this area
* Experience of managing P&L and delivering financial goals
* Market Access and Service Re-design experience
* Excellent working knowledge of the UK environment including Local Authority, NHS and public health policies, structures, funding streams and processes
* The ability to handle complex technical information and business challenges
* The ability to identify new opportunities and develop solutions to manage competitor activity
This role will be on an outsourced basis recruited through Star on a permanent contract. The successful candidate will be rewarded with a market leading excellent salary.
To apply please send your cv through or call me on 07515 575647.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.