Business Development Managers
Star are delighted to be partnering with an innovative organisation who are passionate about improving outcomes for children and adolescents with Mental Health issues. Founded in 2013, the company has established itself as a pioneer in delivering family intervention and behavioural change techniques beyond treatment team walls, by blending the best of technology, specialised expertise and a personal human connection.
Due to the success of their service and customer demand, they are now looking for Business Development Managers who will be responsible for expanding their customer base to ensure more patients can receive this innovative treatment. They are looking for individuals who are passionate about working with the NHS to improve the quality of life for patients and their families.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with an innovative service and associated technology, which is currently being well received within Mental Health Services across the UK.
The Business Development Manager responsibilities will include:
* Identifying new opportunities for the service within trusts and CCGs
* Positioning the service with Mental Health Professionals and Commissioners as a treatment option to improve capacity for diagnosis and treatment at a saving to the NHS
* Tendering for and securing business
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* A successful sales professional with experience selling digital health solutions/services into the NHS
* Mental Health experience preferred but not essential
* A demonstrable track record in securing business from NHS customers via the tender process
* Highly commercial and driven, but with the empathy to work within the emotive area of Child Mental Health
* Strong, credible communicator
* Entrepreneurial spirit
* Self-motivated and driven to achieve outcomes for the company and for patients
* Strong Mental Health NHS knowledge
Our client would also consider applications from professionals with commercial acumen who have worked in Child Mental Health.
Apply now via the website or call Asha Kacha on 07515 575647.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.