Territory Manager - Critical Care (Devices)
South Thames and Hampshire
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an amazing company that sells products in over 120 countries worldwide! Our client is a leading designer in the industry; they've designed and manufactured their own products for 40 years. !
Our client cares about their staff as much as they do their products and customers, and offers a fantastic atmosphere, team and managers!
* Identifying and understanding the market and competition within the designated territory
* Identifying, developing and maintaining up to date working knowledge of the therapy area, market area, territory and competition
* Identifying, implementing and achieving account plans to achieve territory sales targets
* Identifying, developing and maintaining existing and new stakeholder relationships
* Providing technical assistance whenever requested by healthcare professionals in assigned accounts
* Maintaining comprehensive and accurate territory records and providing reports and forecasts to management as required
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Degree educated
* Selling experience within any industry or fresh grad looking to get into medical sales
* Demonstrable high level of influencing and interpersonal skills
* Planning and organising
* Problem analysis and judgement
* Customer focus
* Creativity and innovation
Apply for this opportunity now via this website, or call Zoe Brown on 01628 581 240!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.