Permanent Star Contract
South Central/ Thames Valley
Star are working alongside a reputable market-leader within the Respiratory field. They are currently looking for an exceptional Commercial Specialist to work on their South Central and Thames Valley territory.
Our client is a forward-thinking, thriving organisation, placed within the Top 10 Pharmaceutical Companies in the UK. They specialise in providing the very best treatments within the Respiratory market, with commercial teams also working within Neonatal, Transplantation and the Rare Diseases areas. They pride themselves on their commitment to research, development, and innovation, and continue to grow year-on-year.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a recently launched first-in-class product, which is being well received by HCPs.
The Commercial Specialist responsibilities will include:
* Increasing sales, demand, company revenues and market share of the client's portfolio of products involving the achievement of the agreed targets and activity parameters though effective management of Dispensing Doctor accounts
* To drive medication reviews at practice levels across the NHS
* Management of promotional and educational budget
* To identify commercial opportunities for the wider business
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Demonstrable medical sales experience - the ideal candidate will have experience of working with Dispensing Doctor accounts on-patch
* Advanced selling and presentation skills
* ABPI qualified
* Degree educated, Science or Business preferred
* Strong NHS knowledge
* Knowledge of the Respiratory therapy area advantageous
* Due to the highly competitive nature of the product area applicants will need to be commercially astute and have strong self-motivation
Apply now via the website or call Sarah Whitby 01225 336 335.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.