Senior Brand Manager Rheumatology - West London - Competitive salary - Permanent opportunity
Our client is a world-leading specialist biopharmaceutical company. Number one in their country of origin, this organisation's mission is to provide innovative medical products and services for the benefit of the UK medical community and the patients in its care. The product portfolio is cutting-edge and highly successful.
They are proud to take personal ownership of their business by continuously striving to deliver the best solutions. They truly treat and value each other as equals and are a team of individuals focused on a strong future. This organisation looks for win-win solutions in all their business relationships, which in essence makes things happen.
Responsibilities will include:
* Developing, implementing and evaluating product specific marketing activities and plans to achieve both long and short term agreed business objectives
* Understanding the patient journey and interventions from symptoms to diagnosis to treatment and the healthcare policies that direct and influence that journey
* Understanding the market access and reimbursement process in order to align the pre-launch and lifecycle brand strategy
* Having an in-depth understanding of market dynamics including competitor landscape, and incorporate these into brand strategy
* Leading the brand planning process and delivering a Brand Plan that is aligned to the Lifecycle and Mid-Term Plans
* Developing and implementing Brand and Non-Promotional Campaigns that are directed by the needs of the patient and healthcare professional as well as the goals of the company
* Inspiring, motivating and providing leadership to colleagues across the organisation
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Educated to degree level
* Product management experience
* Experience in sales, preferably within a specialist/secondary care environment
Apply for this Senior Brand Manager opportunity now via this website, or call Emma Thomas on 0161 914 7660!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.