Product Manager - Oxfordshire- competitive salary, global Healthcare company!
We are delighted to be partnering with a global Healthcare company that develop pioneering, innovative medical products which help patients and healthcare professionals deliver effective treatments for conditions such as sexual health conditions and diabetes.
Our client is looking for a Product Manager to join the Diagnostics and Sexual Health division
The Product Manager responsibilities will include:
* Development and management of key opinion leader relationship
* Preparation of business plans for new products and the business as a whole
* Contribute and implement the complete diagnostics strategy, including marketing, brand and communication campaigns and product launch planning
* Support multi-functional product development projects by representing the customer's interest through the designated process
* Identify market trends and conduct competitor horizon scanning
The ideal candidate will have/ be:
* Experience working within a Marketing role within the healthcare industry
* Experience bringing new products to market
* Good communication and presentation skills
* A good understanding of the Medical Devices industry
Apply for this Product Manager opportunity now via this website or call Emma Thomas on 0161 914 7660!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.