Hospital Sales Specialist opportunity with a market leading Pharma company!
Our client aims to improve the health, quality of life and well-being of people around the world by providing an innovative range of diagnostic solutions and medicines. They are a global, research-focused healthcare company with Group Headquarters in Basel, Switzerland
The Hospitals Sales Specialist responsibilities will include:
* Responsible for maximizing sales within the Cancer Immunotherapy team throughout the East of Scotland
* Promotion of patient care in a number of key strategic and influential Hospitals
* Development and implementation of Key Account plans in line with brand strategy and budget management
* Experience of working with doctors, nurses, pharmacists, registrars, managers, unit staff and other stakeholders taking personal responsibility for maintaining high ethical standards
The Hospitals Sales specialist candidate will have/be:
* Educated with a science degree or equivalent experience alongside strong financial and sales acume
* Must be ABPI qualified
* Demonstrate able success in a hospital sales role within Pharma, experience of key account management and working in a matrix environment and a track record of strong performance
* Demonstrable and detailed knowledge of NHS structure
* Proficient with MS Office and strong communication skills
Apply now via the website or call Kelly Beetham on 07710 172604!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.