Hospital Account Executive - Wiltshire, Gloucestershire, Somerset
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with an impressive reputation for innovation; over 16,000 employees work together to enrich quality of life around the world, addressing diverse medical needs through the provision of products and services focused on therapy areas including cardiovascular, oncology and metabolic diseases. Our client's products are available in more than 20 countries around the world.
This company is looking for people who are genuinely passionate about changing patients' lives - working purely in hospitals and getting great access you will be responsible for driving formulary for a market leading product!
This is a great opportunity to join a forward-thinking company that strives to make sure employees feel challenged and rewarded, and boasts a diverse culture that embraces the values and customs befitting a global organisation. The successful applicant will be rewarded with a fantastic package and great bonus earning potential - the bonus structure for this team is industry-leading.
* Experience of successful secondary care pharmaceutical sales.
* Previous hospital working experience and evidence of formulary and Market Access success.
* Demonstrated ability to understand, interpret and communicate effectively the findings of clinical trial data and relevant clinical guidelines.
* Strong knowledge of the NHS structure and environment.
* Business and commercial acumen.
* Demonstrable evidence of continued personal development.
* Knowledge of Key Account Management working principles.
* Strong numerical and data analysis skills and capability.
Apply for this opportunity via this website, or contact David Alexander in our Bath Office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.