Key Account Manager Oncology
Reference - 1807-59
Hospital Sales Specialist opportunity within Oncology with a market leading Pharma company!
Star is delighted to be partnering with a global, research-focused healthcare company to recruit an experienced Key Account Manager to join the Immunotherapy Oncology team across the North West. Our client aims to improve the health, quality of life and wellbeing of people around the world by providing an innovative range of diagnostic solutions and medicines. They have an excellent name and a leading range of products within this field. Within this specialist therapy area, this role requires someone with a background in Oncology and/or experience promoting high cost, low volume medicines.
The Hospitals Sales Specialist responsibilities will include:
* Developing and implementing the key account plan in order to drive sales in-line with company targets whilst promoting best patient care
* Maintaining a detailed knowledge of NHS customer process and interacting with the key stakeholders
* Maintaining high ethical standards and operating within company and ABPI standards
* Analysis of sales data and associated data, leading to the development and delivery against the in-field operational plan
* Ensuring excellent application of marketing activities and creating effective feedback processes from the field to head office.
* Proactively using the requisite business planning tools and ensuring information is accurate, complete and current.
The Hospitals Sales specialist candidate will have/be:
* ABPI qualification
* Demonstrable success in a hospital sales role within Pharma, experience of key account management and working in a matrix environment with a track record of strong performance
* Educated with a science degree or equivalent experience alongside strong financial and sales acumen
* Demonstrable and detailed knowledge of NHS structure
* Proficient with MS Office and strong communication skills
Apply now via the website or call Hazel at our Manchester office
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.