Outcomes Specialist - 12 month Contract
London, Southeast and Southwest
Salary up to £49k + Bonus, Car, Benefits
Our client is a well-established, research-based healthcare company that's pioneered this approach for over 120 years. They're the world's largest biotech company, with over 88,000 employees across 150 countries.
* To assist both healthcare professionals and patients achieve improved clinical and health-economic outcomes
* Drive growth whilst new products are being brought to market
* Promote the value proposition of company products with key clinical and fiancé stakeholders and focus on improving patient outcomesThe ideal candidate will be / have:
* A track record of sales achievements desirable if not in sales experience within commissioning, procurement or medicines management at a CCG or large GP practice manager or community pharmacist
* Degree educated or equivalent in the field of life sciences
* Excellent stakeholder engagement and relationship management skills
* Ability to work flexibility under pressure and to meet demanding often competing deadlines
* Excellent knowledge of current NHS systems, procedures, management structures of NHS community trusts and CCG's
* A knowledge of best practice in primary care
* Experience of commissioning, monitoring and performance management of contracts and service level agreements would be advantageous
* Experience of clinical operations in the NHS or a similar healthcare provider including managing multiple and complex projects
* Experience setting, working to, measuring and evaluating JPIs
* Evidence of the ability to identify and explore new and innovative ways to working which improve performance and operational effectiveness
* An ability to communicate clear views on how to bring success in sales and project implementation
To apply for the exciting opportunity, please send your CV through via this website, or contact Zoe Brown in our Maidenhead office.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.