IMPLEMENTATION LEAD - WOMEN'S HEALTH - LONDON & THE EAST ENGLAND
Our client is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. Their success is backed by ethical integrity, forward momentum, and an inspiring mission to achieve new milestones in global healthcare.
They abide by a "patient first, profits later" ideology. Results-driven and ambitious, this team of individuals represents a functional balance between meeting company objectives and the needs of people around the world.
The division is comprised of sales and marketing professionals who are passionate about their role in bringing their prescription medicines, vaccines, and other medical products to their customers worldwide.
A new Implementation Team is being created within the Women's Health Business Unit which offers an exciting opportunity for highly motivated individuals to be part of something new and innovative.
Reporting to the National Implementation Lead, you will be responsible for creating positive market access, optimising service pathways and developing advocacy to support the use of Long Acting Reversible Contraception (LARC).
This role represents a key pillar in the new and innovative go to market model for the business unit and is crucial to the success of their brand going forward.
You will have:
* Outstanding understanding of Public Health, Local Government and the NHS, and the interdependencies between these organizations
* Demonstrate a thorough knowledge and understanding of the regional and local area health economy, funding for LARC services and the impact of recent & future changes to this funding
* Strong project management and organizational skills to ensure delivery of initiatives against agreed outcomes and timelines.
* Outstanding network and communication skills, demonstrated with commissioner/payer and senior level stakeholders
* Strong business analytics skills and ability to generate data-based insights and utilize to inform strategy
* Ability to quickly develop an outstanding knowledge of the Women's Health product and service offerings
This employer of choice offers an excellent basic salary, competitive bonus and benefits package.
Call CHASE on 0131 553 6644 or apply online