PROJECT MANAGER - RARE DISEASES - SCOTLAND
Our client is a leading biopharmaceutical company whose substantial reinvestment into R&D is creating products at both early and late stage development. With a focus on core business areas of oncology, nephrology, and immunology/allergy, they discover and develop innovative new drugs aiming to become a global specialty pharmaceutical company which contributes to the health and well-being of people around the world.
With multiple product launches imminent they are looking to further expand their Project Management team and require an individual who will provide guidance and support the strategic assessment within product launch and post-marketing settings, offering a long term strategic view for their upcoming products.
Key responsibilities include:
* Leading, directing and motivating cross-functional teams to define and achieve the project goals to an agreed timeframe in line with commercial expectations including preparation for commercial launch (team members include representatives from development, commercial, technical supply, business development and legal where appropriate)
* To lead product development and/or life-cycle strategy (goals, timelines, budgets, resources) in line with the company business plan to optimise product value and IP.
* Establishing a detailed project plan, track progress and signal deviations.
* To contribute expertise; assisting in the formation and execution of the company business strategy, licensing activities and portfolio management.
You will have:
* Solid Project Management background with sound knowledge in Regulatory Affairs, QA, CMC, Commercial or similar
* Expert knowledge of the pharmaceutical development process within the pharmaceutical industry
* Pre-approval and / or product launch experience
** Experience in project managing cross-functional teams
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
For more information please apply online or call CHASE on 0131 553 6644