Permanent Star Contract
** FANTASTIC ACCOUNT EXEC OPPORTUNITIES! ** Do you want to break into the medical sales industry with a company known for its excellent training and development opportunities? Want an award-winning agency to help you get there?
We're delighted to be working with a high-profile market-leader within the Respiratory field who are looking to recruit exceptional Account Executives to work on their national territories!
This is a chance to join the largest Primary Care salesforce in the UK and work with a recently launched first-in-class product, selling predominantly into Primary Care. Whether you're an experienced Medical Sales Rep or a driven Graduate looking for their first industry role, our consultants want to hear from you!
We have a number of roles to fill due to the success of both our client's existing Respiratory products and a recent large-scale product launch, so get in touch!
* Increasing revenue by meeting sales targets for the Respiratory products range
* Demonstrating a proven track record of delivering sales results against targets set, along with effective territory planning through Account Management
* Ability to build long-term relationships with Key Customer Groups and Key Opinion Leaders
* Ensure that all administrative activities, including Key Account Plans to Monthly Expenses, are completed to company standard and within designated deadlines
Ideal candidates will have/be:
* Demonstrable medical sales experience
* ABPI qualified, ideally
* Degree educated, Science or Business preferred
* Strong NHS knowledge
* Knowledge of the Respiratory therapy area advantageous
Due to the highly competitive nature of the product area, applicants will need to be commercially astute and have strong self-motivation.
Apply now via this website or call Kelly Beetham in the Manchester Office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.