SURGICAL EQUIPMENT SPECIALIST - NORTH & CENTRAL LONDON/ HOME COUNTIES
Our client has been at the forefront of many of the visionary innovations in eye health from optical lenses to contact lenses, from eye drugs to surgery for hundreds of years. As a successfully performing healthcare company they relentlessly pursue their mission to help patients across the world to see better, in order to live better.
With products available in more than 100 countries worldwide, they offer one of the world's most comprehensive portfolios of eye health products to consumers and eye care professionals.
They are currently recruiting for a Surgical Equipment Specialist to cover the Central and North London region.
The Surgical Equipment Specialist will be responsible for promoting the surgical equipment portfolio and all associated consumables. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual who is committed to maximising new business on the territory.
* You will be developing new sales in prospect accounts
* You will be managing and maintaining significant existing accounts to retain and grow business
* You will be driving sales of Capital Equipment and a wide associated consumable range into allocated accounts
* You will be involved in launching and driving sales of new products into allocated accounts
* You will be detailing capital equipment and associated consumables to ophthalmologists as well as other relevant clinical staff
* You will work closely with IOL Specialists, Business Development and Commercial teams to identify and close sales into NHS and other structures to gain new business
* You have excellent knowledge of NHS structures
* You will ideally have knowledge of the capital sales process in NHS and private hospital groups
* You are able to demonstrate significant ability to grow business in a sales environment
* You are able to demonstrate an ability to sell complex products in a clinical environment
* You have a demonstrable ability to negotiate with procurement to grow the business
* You are able to effectively network within a clinical or hospital environment
* You are able to gain complex clinical knowledge of products and be able to pass this on to clinical and non-clinical staff at all levels
* You are able to learn about competitor businesses and products and be able to sell professionally against them
* Based in and around the Central London region
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary, lucrative bonus and comprehensive benefits package.
Please apply online or call CHASE on 0131 553 6644