Product Manager - Hertfordshire Office based
Our client is an established niche pharmaceutical company currently undergoing rapid expansion. They own one of the world's leading IVF products and are currently looking to lauch across other EU markets.
Their products help thousands of couples worldwide realise their dreams of starting a family.
As part of their growth plan, they are now looking to expand their commercial team with a Product Manager.
This is an exciting role working internationally, developing the worldwide marketing and brand strategy for their leading IVF product. Your responsibilities will include:
*Implementation of product strategy and roadmap
* Builing effective marketing plans
* Evalution and researching of market conditions to gain market insights
* Collaborate with KOLs to advocate and drivproducts to wider audiences
* Work and communicate with worldwide partners to update and execute the project plan
* Establish and maintain new and existing contacts in the Women's Health practitioner community
* Assist in worldwide conferences and exhibitins
Your suitabilty for the role will be defined by your previous sales and product management experience from with the UK Healthcare marketplace. You must be ambitious, entrepreneurial with exceptional focus on delivering results. An excellent communicator, you will be able to deal with multiple projects at any one time and be an strong team player.
A Highly Competitive Basic, Bonus and Benefits package will be paid.
Please apply online or call CHASE on 0131 553 6644