Pharmaceutical Sales Representative opportunity working with a key player within the Diabetes arena!!!
Our client is a global leader in diabetes. A UK based consumer healthcare company that markets products and devices. One of Europe's fastest growing specialty pharmaceutical companies.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Leveraging your knowledge of products and marketing strategies to achieve sales and activity targets on your territory across primary and secondary care
* Identifying influencers and prescribers within a defined area
* Developing KOL and brand advocacy within both primary and secondary care.
* Updating your knowledge of the national NHS environment and local challenges
* Sharing feedback regarding any factors which may prevent you from achieving your targets
* Providing accurate and timely reporting as required
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Good understanding of the NHS and the broader healthcare landscape.
* Demonstration of success within a pharmaceutical sales role.
* Evidence of personal accountability within their current role
* Maintain a high level of professionalism
* Highly self-motivated
* You must possess excellent communication skills, business acumen and drive for results.
* You will need to be customer-focused and a driven team player
* Have a real desire to challenge yourself and succeed
Apply now via the website or call Asha Kacha at our Manchester Office.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.