Senior Brand Manager, Haemophilia- Field Based- niche Pharmaceutical company!
We are delighted to be partnering with a niche, international Pharmaceutical company that is dedicated to providing access to innovative treatments that make a significant difference for people with rare diseases.
They are looking for a Senior Brand Manager to join their Haemophilia team.
The Senior Brand Manager responsibilities will include:
* Collaborating with the BUD Haemophilia and cross functional team to define and deliver the overall marketing strategy
* Delivering the tactical implementation of the global brand plan managed through the production and execution of local brand plans
* Driving unbranded and branded tactics that are in line with core product messaging
* Leading and organising the local Haemophilia engagements and involvement in local events, conferences and initiatives, working to support the KAMs
* Taking ownership of customer networking and working with the BUD and KAM team to manage ongoing key stakeholder relationships on a country scale
* Up to 40% of work time in the field supporting business activities and interacting with key customers
The ideal candidate will have/ be:
* Extensive brand management and marketing experience within the Pharmaceutical industry
* Recent product launch experience including project coordination
* Knowledge of the tendering process, in particular with specialised commissioning, would be advantageous
* Experience working in an international matrix environment
To apply please send your CV through via this website, or contact Danny Walsh in our Manchester office.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.