Business Development Analyst-Northamptonshire - competitive salary- global Pharmaceutical company!
We are delighted to be partnered with a global Pharmaceutical company that develops, manufactures and markets value-added branded and generic pharmaceutical products.
They are currently looking for a graduate or an individual that is new to industry to take up a Business Development Analyst role within the company. This is a high-profile role that offers an insight across all business functions and is a great opportunity to create and develop a long-term career with the Pharmaceutical industry.
The Business Development Analyst responsibilities will include:
* Collecting sales data from various sources for analysis and manipulation
* Working with managers to generate and consolidating sales reports and forecasts
* Attending and participating in sales strategy meetings
* Assisting in the preparation of sales budgets and evaluating results
* Reporting and analysis for the Sales Managers including executive reporting of sales results, key metrics and KPIs , campaign tracking and analysis, as well as ad hoc strategic analysis
The ideal candidate will have/ be:
* Knowledge of the Pharmaceutical industry and some exposure to this environment
* Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical abilities
* Ability to think both analytically and creatively
* Capable of conducting independent research
To apply please send your CV through via this website, or contact Emma Thomas in our Manchester office.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.