Digital Marketing Analyst EMEA- Berkshire- global Pharmaceutical company - 6 month contract!
We are delighted to be partnering with a well-resected international healthcare leader with an exciting pipeline of upcoming product launches and their people and performance among the best in the world.
They are currently looking for a contractor to take up a Digital Marketing Analyst position for a period of 6 months.
The Digital Marketing Analyst responsibilities will include:
* Providing digital marketing technology consultation, to vendor, international marketing and brand teams in EMEA regio
* Working with external vendors to manage the EMEACMS hosting environment and ensuring they are delivering a quality product
* Assessing current processes to highlight inefficiencies, designing/implementing improved processes leveraging Veeva
* Partnering with the Brand teams and Global Marketing Delivery teams to identify, pilot and expand new channel opportunities
* Providing support for the brand teams editing content in CMS system
* Supporting the production of IOS and Android applications
* Running ad-hoc analyses to identify and recommend innovative options to drive business strategy
The ideal candidate will have/ be:
* Demonstrable multi-channel digital marketing experience within the Pharmaceutical industr
* Expert knowledge of Excel as well as knowledge of Salesforce.com/Veeva
* Highly self-motivated with the ability to handle multiple concurrent projects
* Ability to represent the company's interest to outside vendors
* Understanding of web and app architecture
* Understanding of cloud technology platforms
To apply please send your CV through via this website, or contact Emma Thomas in our Manchester office.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.