CRM Manager - Berkshire- global Pharmaceutical company - 6 month contract!
We are delighted to be partnering with a well-resected international healthcare leader with an exciting pipeline of upcoming product launches and their people and performance among the best in the world.
They are currently looking for a contractor to take up a CRM Manager position for a period of 6 months.
The CRM Manager responsibilities will include:
* Integration of the new Commercial Intelligence Architecture
* Translation of technical specifications for the implementation of the new systems
* Project manage the milestones for the integration and maintain close communication with the local BI team to ensure optimal performance
* Prioritise updates to field for CRM releases while working closely with the business on the implementation of all change
* Data cleansing and management such as merging duplicate records and validating new record request
* System administration support for all users including unlocking records upon request
* Support adoption of CRM system by end users
The ideal candidate will have/ be:
* Working knowledge of Veeva/Salesforce.com CRM systems
* Good working knowledge of Microsoft office including strong competency with Excel
* Proven track record working with high volume of data and maintaining attention to detail that delivers quality
* Exposure to the Pharmaceutical industry
To apply please send your CV through via this website, or contact Emma Thomas in our Manchester office.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.