Country Training Manager- Berkshire- global Pharmaceutical company!
We are delighted to be partnering with a well-resected international healthcare leader with an exciting pipeline of upcoming product launches and their people and performance among the best in the world.
They are currently looking for a Country Training Manager to plan, organise and lead all UK and Ireland Commercial Team training across all business units.
The Country Training Manager responsibilities will include:
* Delivering and co-ordinating new starter (ITCs) and secondary/follow-up trainin
* Providing coaching and development for the field force including Sales Reps, RAMs and Sales Manager
* Leading deployment of new L&D initiatives across all business units
* Collaborating with HR and BUD/BUMs on recruitment, general training and development program
* Managing electronic learning platform for UK and Irelands organisation
* Providing Medical and Marketing ITC for Regulatory and Quality Managers as well as the Customer Service Team
The ideal candidate will have/ be:
* Significant experience in the Pharmaceutical industry including proven track record in healthcare sales and managemen
* ABPI qualification
* Experience in directly planning and delivering training/coaching to individuals with wide range of experience from new starters to senior managers
* Ability to work in a fast, dynamic, multicultural and matric structure
To apply please send your CV through via this website, or contact Emma Thomas in our Manchester office.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.