CLINICAL SPECIALIST - SURGICAL - SOUTH UK
Our client are a leading multinational developer, manufacturer and marketer of innovative, life-enhancing medical technologies in the fields of vascular, urology, oncology and surgical specialty products. Founded more than 100 years ago, they have pioneered many devices that are now the cornerstones of modern healthcare.
As an ambitious, entrepreneurial and growing business, our client provides an ideal environment for driven, ethical and accountable people that want to get noticed, make things happen and enjoy the rewards they truly deserve.
On account of an exciting restructure, they are now looking to take on a Clinical Specialist as a brand new appointment to support the Sales team within the Biosurgery division across the South UK.
This is an exciting and potentially highly lucrative position in which the successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the Sales Team from a Clinical perspective in executing sales strategy in line with business unit objectives for a highly successful business unit, with a well reputed product and expanding product portfolio.
The Clinical Specialist will:
* Lead in the development & delivery of clinical value added services, aligned to best practice and effectively leverage opportunities to advance sales and other strategic initiatives;
* Offer expertise on the NHS, the therapy area, products and have relevant commercial or sales experience;
* Support the sales team and work closely with the marketing organisation to align and further develop the clinical tools to deliver the strategy;
* Collaborate and co-ordinate with relevant European or International associates to develop or customize and implement programs in the UK&I;
* Provide scientific, clinical and technical support as required to internal and external customers.
The ideal candidate for this exciting position will have
* A RGN/ ODP/ Paramedic/ other HCW/ equivalent qualification
* Some form of experience in coaching, educating or training
* Experience in / understanding of Surgical, Infection Control and IV Therapies - both practical skills and awareness of best practice
* Proven track record of clinical success in the private medical or NHS environment
* Good commercial acumen
* Good understanding of the NHS acute care sectors and private hospital groups
Very attractive basic salary, high bonus potential, company car and package available.
Please apply online or contact CHASE on 0131 553 6644