Territory Manager - Animal Health
Surrey, Hampshire, West London
A fantastic opportunity to join an innovative, global animal health organisation who work to empower veterinarians, food producers and all those concerned with animal health by developing innovative solutions that protect and enhance animal health and help them to live healthy lives. The role will involve managing all veterinary practices in the territory and performing day to day activities to actively promote the company and products to ensure the success of the territory. The successful individual will be responsible for launching new products to veterinary customers, achieving / exceeding the given sales targets, building quality relationships with customers and effectively implementing local sales plans.
The ideal candidate for the role of the territory manager will have/be:
* A university degree or equivalent relevant experience (life science background would be beneficial but not essential)
* Demonstrated sales experience
* Located within the Territory
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills
* Confidence and willingness to take on new challenges and manage multiple projects
* The ability and willingness to travel and flexibility of nights away when required
Please note this is initially a 12 month fixed contract role
Apply for this role now via the website or contact Asha Kacha at Star Medical
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.