North East and North Yorkshire
An exciting opportunity to join the diagnostic division of a leading pharmaceutical organisation specialising in oncology, which manufactures equipment and reagents for research and medical diagnostic applications. Our client is an innovative and progressive company whose vision is to provide outstanding medical responses with global consistency. The role involves developing business in a variety of disease areas for point of care, as well as driving patient self-testing within targeted customer groups. This is a great chance to join a dynamic, specialised sales team in a challenging and commercial role in which the work you do really matters. This unique position offers you full autonomy within your territory to drive sales and deliver your business plans, as well as a product training programme and continuous support to help you build your knowledge and develop your career.
The ideal candidate for the role of the Hospital Specialist will have/be:
* An experienced sales professional with a proven track record within Healthcare Sales or currently working within NHS Procurement or within a laboratory team specialising in Point of Care.
* Educated to degree level or equivalent.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders and decision makers at all levels.
* A clear understanding of the NHS environment.
* Strong negotiation and decision making skills.
* The ability to identify and explore new business opportunities; as well as key opinion leader identification and development.
* A high level of flexibility whilst remaining results and vision focused.
* A convincing presenter, conversing with all levels of internal and external customers.
* A self-starter, highly motivated with a high level of autonomy.
* A strong "can do" and solution oriented personality.
* A high level of organisational skills, the ability to work independently and to prioritise tasks in order to maximise productivity.
Apply for this role now via the website or contact Lauren Iredale in the Manchester office
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.