Account Manager - Infection Control - Healthcare/Life Sciences
A trusted partner at nearly three million customer locations, our client is the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services that protect people and vital resources. The account manager will be responsible for the sale of cleaning and disinfection solutions into life science, pharmaceutical, cosmetic and biotech sectors - specifically clean room environments and their manufacturing facilities. The role will involve identifying, developing and maintaining an up to date working knowledge of the therapy area, market area, territory and competition, as well as implementing account plans to achieve territory sales targets and developing and maintaining existing and new stakeholder relationships.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* A proven track record of sales into pharmaceutical and biotechnology manufacturing facilities.
* Experience of products related to cleaning and disinfection within cleanrooms, pharmaceutical and life science manufacturing facilities (advantageous).
* Hard working, ethical and able to develop strong working relationships at all levels.
* A high performing sales professional with a proven track record of strong sales growth and be motivated by working in a competitive environment.
* Able to add value throughout the sales process and not rely on price orientated sales.
Apply for this opportunity now via the website, or call Lauren in the Manchester office.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.