Diabetes Care Manager - Diabetes (12 month Mat Leave)
North London, Hertfordshire and Bedfordshire
Exciting Diabetes Care Manager vacancy has come up in an exciting company with the vision for shaping the diabetes market through continuous innovations in biosensor technology and blood glucose monitoring. With a team of scientists, designers, and engineers and the desire to deliver solutions in connected health, high accuracy blood glucose testing, and intelligent meters this is an great time to get involved
* Management of an assigned territory with the objective to grow sales, gain new distribution, support customers in the field and create awareness for the company products
* Focus on and build relationships within assigned territory.
* Identifying and understanding the market and competition within the designated territory
* Identifying, developing and maintaining up to date working knowledge of the therapy area, market area, territory and competition
* Identifying, implementing and achieving account plans to achieve territory sales targets
* Identifying, developing and maintaining existing and new stakeholder relationships
* Providing technical assistance whenever requested by healthcare professionals in assigned accounts
* Maintaining comprehensive and accurate territory records and providing reports and forecasts to management as required
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Ability to present and detail professionally to healthcare professionals including Clinicians, DSNs, NHS managers, CCG/LHB leads etc.
* Ability to write persuasive communications which can be supported by research of authoritative sources
* Ability to effectively present and support sales initiatives and to present original thoughts and concepts to individuals and large groups of healthcare professionals.
* Ability to interpret and present an extensive variety of technical arguments.
* Ability to use personal computer software to analyze, organize or interpret alpha and numeric data. This may include creating word processing correspondence and utilizing basic spreadsheet functions, along with PowerPoint presentation skills and database usage.
* Ability to work to strategic plans.
* Organizational and planning skills as well as the ability to set priorities in a large territory.
Apply for this opportunity now via this website, or call Zoe Brown on 01628 581 240!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.