Account Specialist - Oncology/Haematology - Sussex, Surrey, South Central Region
Do you want to work for an organisation that focuses primarily on patients' needs? Our client's discovery and development process always begins with the patient in mind; they continually look to improve treatment options and outcomes for patients with unmet needs. Starting their process with patient need helps our client stay focused on their goal: to help patients improve their health and their lives. Their discovery and development efforts are focused on a core set of therapeutic areas including hepatitis C (HCV), rheumatology, neuroscience, immunology, oncology, renal disease and women's health.
The responsibilities are, but not limited to:
* Achieve sales targets for all promoted products
* Identify, develop and implement account plans which meet the needs of the overall business plan
* Maintain an accurate level of knowledge for promoted products, relevant competitors, and the NHS
* Identify, develop and maintain relationships with KOL, professional networks, CCGs and other relevant stakeholders
* Complete all administrative tasks accurately and within deadline
* Be ethical, professional and business like at all times
The ideal candidate will be/have:
* Experience of working with high cost drugs and/or specialist medicines
* Must be energetic and passionate about selling with a 'go-getter' attitude
* Commercially aware
* Demonstrable sales successes
* Excellent business planning skills
Apply for this opportunity now via this website or contact Jacqueline Watson at the Maidenhead office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.