Healthcare and Access Partner - Bone - North London & East Anglia
Star has an exciting new opportunity! Healthcare and Access Manager opening within an innovative company focusing on severe diseases with the vision to increase the understanding and treatment for all patients.
The responsibilities are but not limited to:
* Make sure that business objectives are in line with NHS policies
* Identify and secure funding for company products making sure that they have optimum position in the market
* Achieve company objectives with the vision to enhance patient care
* Identify, develop and maintain relationships with wider commercial organisations to assist with the implementation of region specific strategies
* Identify and share best practices with the wider business and industry
* Operate within an agreed budget
The ideal candidate will be/have:
* Experience in pharmaceutical sales and access roles or NHS management
* ABPI examination or IPHA Code of Practice qualified
* Experience and knowledge of relevant disease areas
* In-depth knowledge of the NHS
* Experience in business planning, business case development as well as the experience and knowledge of funding pathways and processes for higher cost branded medicines
Apply for this opportunity now via this website or contact Samantha Wise at the Maidenhead office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.