Regional Accounts Director
Star are delighted to be partnering with a pioneering Swedish pharmaceutical company who are launching into the UK market with a ground-breaking product for the treatment of opioid addiction. This innovative product has the potential to greatly improve outcomes for patients and their families, and also make a positive impact in local communities.
The RAD is responsible for high-level commissioner and provider engagement to secure funding and protocol inclusion for. They will take full ownership of the regional and local account plans and have accountability for driving commercial outcomes and delivering optimal ROI. The RAD will be responsible for driving local market access, deploying appropriate pull through commercial resource at the right time and optimizing services to enable uptake of the product.
The ideal candidate will be/have:
* Commercially astute and entrepreneurial business leader
* Proven business acumen, strategic thinking and the ability to deliver innovative customer solutions
* Commissioning experience with a proven track record of success in this area
* Experience of managing P&L and delivering financial goals
* Market Access and Service Re-design experience
* Excellent working knowledge of the UK environment including Local Authority, NHS and public health policies, structures, funding streams and processes
Apply for this opportunity now via the website, or contact Samantha Wise at the Maidenhead Office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.