Professional Relations Manager - UK - Rheumatology
Our Client is an ambitious health business where people and quality of life come first. The experience of illness is personal, so they care about the things that matter to patients. As market leader, they team with partners to co-design health solutions around their innovative medicines for complex diseases, which improve standards of care. Helping people to be fit for work and family life is how they make a remarkable impact to the lives of men, women and children.
This is a superb opportunity working with a market-leading brand, for a global healthcare company in the field of Rheumatology.
Reporting to the Business Unit Director, this role would be to drive and maximise advocacy with all key stakeholders, through structured engagement plans and tactics, in line with the Brand Strategy. You would be involved in the development of Brand Strategy as part of the Core Brand Team, particularly in area of Customer relationships. You will develop great customer relationships ensuring top external experts will support their product and key initiatives.
Key Responsibilities Include:
* Development of insights driven customer mapping and tailored engagement plans
* Strong collaboration with the salesforce to drive advocacy on a local and regional level
* Integration with wider marketing team to drive core KOL engagement and development in line with cross-marketing Operational Plan
* Management of advisory boards and key promotional meetings, including speaker identification and briefing
* Generating customer insights that inform strategic and tactical plans
* Management of commercial congress activities
* Core member of the brand team, responsible for development and implementation of a five-year brand strategy around KOL engagement
* A proven track record of sales success from the UK market
* Experience in effectively working in cross-functional teams and matrix environments
* Ability to build strong relationships and influence experts
* Previous experience in a Professional Relations type role
* Knowledge of Immunology/Rheumatology is advantageous
* Marketing, or other relevant experience that compliment this role
We are keen to hear from candidates based anywhere in the UK who are prepared to be based from their Southern UK office approximately 2 days a week.
A Competitive Basic Salary, Bonus and Full Benefits will be provided.
Please apply online or call CHASE on 0131 553 6644