Business Insights and Analytics Manager - Berkshire
Our client is an extremely successful and growing pharmaceutical organisation who have achieved first-in-class and best-in class medicines and are committed to Research and Development. They have a focus within the Cardiovascular, Diabetes and Oncology markets where they have a strong future pipeline.
They are now seeking a talented Business Insights & Analytics Manager, based from their Berkshire offices.
You will provide the Management and Account Teams with relevant information, analysis and insight to enable an optimal diagnosis of the situation in each account, recommending appropriate action, monitoring account plans over time, tracking performance and forecasting return on investment (i.e. sales and activity).
You will also develop and maintain the data model for UK operation, combining data from different sources.
Your suitability for the role will be defined by your previous success from a similar role within the UK Pharmaceutical industry.
You will have:
* Proven ability to deliver concise and impactful analysis.
* Experience of managing data systems
* Thorough understanding of the UK market (e.g. NHS structure, policy/operating framework, types of organisation and customers)
* Experience of commercially available market and/or NHS data-sets.
* Excellent attention to detail
* A passion for adding value to the business, to customers and patients.
* Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
* Expert user of Microsoft Excel.
Our client values individuals who are honest, driven and with a high level of integrity.
Excellent salary, plus highly competitive bonus and benefits package.
For further information please contact CHASE on 0131 553 6644.