Medical Science Liaison - Immunology - London
Our client is a world class pharmaceutical company who are recognised as the market leader and pioneers in the field of pharmaceutical medicine. Their flexible and agile approach means they are in tune with the ever changing NHS and they have a powerful reputation with their customer.
They now seek a talented individual to work as an MSL within their Immunology franchise to cover a maternity leave.
As this is a field based role, your location can be anywhere in the South East within easy access of Central London, where the majority of your client contact will be.
Key responsibilties will include:
* Conducting peer to peer, robust scientific dialogue with external experts (e.g. Health Care Professionals (HCPs), Payers, Patient groups)
* Responding in a timely and accurate manner, to unsolicited requests for on or off label information or safety concerns from HCPs.
* Delivery of scientific presentations as required to Pharmacy, Therapeutics and Formulary committees.
* Working with assigned therapy area medical team, attend national and international scientific meetings to gather information on recent data being presented on products and disease areas
* Provide scientific support for field-based account teams and play a role in providing training for these teams
* Accredited Health Care Professional or Life Science Degree
* Evidence of postgraduate work experience within a medical or pharmaceutical industry setting
* Understanding of clinical research methods and relevant statutory/regulatory requirements (e.g., Medicines Act, ABPI Code of Practice, ICH, EC Directives) and their application through GSK SOPs an advantage
* Ability to work in a complex, fast moving environment with a blend of science and commercial drivers.
* Ability to communicate effectively and appropriately at all levels, being an inclusive cross-functional team player, delivering the MSL's part of the plan
* Organisational and planning skills and the ability to take a lead to ensure that self and others deliver to milestones.
* Strong interpersonal, communication and chairing skills with experience of influencing, motivating and negotiating with senior internal and external stakeholders
Excellent Basic + healthcare + pension + bonus and car allowance.
For further information please apply online or contact CHASE on 0131 553 6644.