Senior Account Manager - Bristol
Star has an exciting new vacancy! Our client is a healthcare advertising and marketing agency that endeavour to raise the awareness of many medical innovations of their clients. They aim to work with brands that intend to solve many health problems that we face every day, whether by preventing or curing. As a company, they firmly believe that these creations need to be promoted in the most effective and creative manner in order to compel the public to take notice.
In this role, you will be accountable for managing operational aspects of the Pharma client accounts and delivering expectations to set briefs and objectives. You will be looking after a number of client accounts within both Pharma and Medical Devices and will have a good understanding of the essentials of Marketing and outstanding client services. You will also be managing your client accounts from a commercial perspective in order to drive profitability for this agency.
The ideal candidate will be/have:
* Experience working with Pharmaceutical/Medical Device clients
* Aware of compliance needed within pharma marketing
* Strong communication skills and experience taking detailed briefs from clients
* Previous responsibility of budget and budget spend
* Knowledge of creating marketing campaigns, digital and print
* Highly creative and innovative
* Eager to work with a growing and expanding company
Apply for this opportunity now via the website, or contact David Alexander at the Bath office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.