Hospital Specialist - Cardiovascular
Competitive Basic Salary + Bonus, Car, Benefits
Our client, a global, leading pharmaceutical company are currently looking to recruit a Hospital Specialist for the Northern Ireland territory.
The position will be responsible for promoting a cardiovascular product which prevents strokes and systemic embolism in adult patients. The role will involve ensuring hospital plans are aligned to the account strategy within Decision Making Units, creating, developing and mobilising clinical champions within secondary care and clinical networks and securing hospital and regional formularies for the company. The Hospital Specialist will receive a highly competitive basic salary and bonus scheme as well as an industry leading benefits package and numerous career progression opportunities.
The ideal candidate will be / have:
* Experience of successful primary and secondary care pharmaceutical sales.
* Previous hospital working experience and evidence of formulary and Market Access success.
* The ability to understand, interpret and communicate effectively the findings of clinical trial data and relevant clinical guidelines.
* Strong knowledge of the NHS structure and environment.
* Business and commercial acumen.
* Demonstrable evidence of continued personal development.
* A good knowledge of Key Account Management working principles.
* Strong numerical and data analysis skills.
* A competent user of Microsoft Office software products and have the ability to adapt quickly and embrace evolving technologies such as CRM, digital media and Social Media.
* ABPI qualified.
* A full driving license and flexibility to travel when necessary.
* Experience of working in the cardiovascular market and have established customer networks.
* Previous experience of working within a matrix sales organisation.
* Degree level educated, preferably in life sciences.
Apply now via this website or contact Kelly Beetham at Star Medical
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.