Paediatric Territory Manager - Hospital Specialist
Competitive Salary and Excellent Benefits
Permanent Star Contract
A multinational nutrition, health and wellness company
Our client, Nestle Health Science, specialises in delivering advanced medical nutrition for patients requiring healthcare and malnutrition management. They attribute their continued success to their ability to attract and retain talented, passionate people who share their values and commitment to excellence.
In this role you will be responsible for paediatric portfolio sales to key accounts within secondary care, as well as developing a territory business plan to deliver sales goals and marketing strategy. You will be expected to obtain formal endorsements from KOLs, building long-term relationships with key paediatric customers, and to take part in pricing agreement negotiations.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* An experienced secondary care salesperson. A nutrition, pharmaceutical or healthcare background would be highly advantageous
* An excellent communicator with strong presentation and persuasive skills
* Be a self-starter, analytical and resilient
* Highly motivated and goal-driven with a track record of exceeding targets
* You must have a degree, preferable a Science degree
Apply now via this website or contact Sarah Whitby in the Bath Office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.