Diabetes Account Manager - London and South East England
This an exciting opportunity to join a brand new Diabetes division for a leading healthcare company. The product will be sold and supported by a newly created UK sales team to ensure the organisation delivers a best in class service to type 1 diabetes patients.
In this role you will be responsible for targeting key accounts across London and the South East at all levels including primary care, secondary care and CCGs. You will be expected to achieve and exceed agreed sales objectives, whilst ensuring maximum access is gained for this new product. You will need to utilise strong relationship building and interpersonal skills to develop advocates and KOLs across your region to increase sales.
This is a great chance to join a talented new team of people who want to make a difference in patients' lives and be part of a successful, growing organisation from day one.
The ideal candidate for the Diabetes Account Manager will have/be:
* Experience of working with a complex device or technology in a sales capacity, ideally in diabetes or another long term condition.
* The ability to sell at all levels from primary care, secondary care and also procurement and CCG/payer level.
* Demonstrable sales success showing growth and diversity.
* A solid understanding of the required geography and ideally diabetes clinics within that area.
* Knowledge of the NHS, its structure and the mechanisms for patient funding, as well as an understanding and knowledge of the condition and patients' perspectives of living with type 1 diabetes.
* The ability to prioritise time to selling, training and business development whilst maintaining the high service levels.
* Innovative individuals who can commit to delivering a first class service to patients and healthcare professionals
Apply for this role now via the website, or contact Sarah Whitby in the Bath office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.