Marketing Manager - OTC/Consumer Health (Ophthalmology)
* Visible and challenging marketing role within the UK business
* Excellent career development scope and potential
* South West London / Surrey HO based role
Our client is a global healthcare company. They have an innovative portfolio of products and remain an industry leader in terms of market position and workforce satisfaction.
As a result or a change in strategy, an opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Manager to drive and develop their OTC/consumer portfolio forward from a marketing perspective.
This is a key role at an exciting time, within a dynamic & competitive market.
* Medical device/Pharmaceutical/OTC marketing experience 12 months +
* UK marketing experience (essential)
* Preferred - HCP marketing experience, ideally within FMCG, Consumer Healthcare or OTC/RX.
* Post-graduate marketing diploma (CIM), MBA or marketing qualification (desirable)
You must be commercially-minded, with excellent communication and team-working skills, and the ability to prioritise your workload and balance your people and task responsibilities.
In addition to a competitive salary, car allowance and bonus scheme, our client offers a highly attractive benefits package.
Please apply online or call the CHASE office on 0131 553 6644.