Area Healthcare Lead - Arden & Worcestershire
Our client is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. The difference between potential and achievement lies in the spark that fuels innovation and inventiveness; this is the space where they have codified its 125-year legacy. Their success is backed by ethical integrity, forward momentum, and an inspiring mission to achieve new milestones in global healthcare.
This new role addresses the changing healthcare landscape in the UK and the needs of their customers, enabling them to holistically interact with regional policy makers and local payers.
As a field-based Area Healthcare Lead, you'll be accountable for creating access across the whole product portfolio.
Key responsibilities include:
* Accountability for the implementation of the area plan to enable access to their medicines, with joint responsibility to achieve cross portfolio revenue targets
* Building credible, trusted and collaborative relationships with Senior NHS customers, payers and related stakeholders by understanding their specific needs and priorities
* Work collaboratively with relevant internal stakeholders across the business to ensure key accounts are identified and managed
* Build meaningful partnerships with local NHS payer customers in order to achieve genuine win-win outcomes
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Ability to identify business opportunities and risks to inform strategic planning in the locality thorough a knowledge and understanding of the regional and local area health economy
* Ability to clearly articulate the capabilities of Services and Solutions to customers
* Show strong project management and organisational skills
* Extensive proficiency in sophisticated problem solving techniques and ability to constantly capitalise on new ways of doing business
* Ability to independently make trade-off choices to fit a product/service within portfolio
* Outstanding networking and communication skills, demonstrated with senior stakeholders
* Outstanding understanding of NHS and broader health landscape
* Strong understanding of the UK business and strategic priorities
* Broad understanding of cross-portfolio commercial and pricing strategies
* In depth understanding of local funding flows, decision making processes, commissioning, service design, regulation and performance management
* Deep insight into factors affecting local, regional and national market access eg Innovation, Health and Wealth (IHW)
This employer of choice offers an excellent basic salary, competitive bonus and benefits package.
Call CHASE on 0131 553 6644 or apply on line