Healthcare and Access Partner - Dermatology
Star is recruiting for a Healthcare and Access Partner to join an international biotechnology pharmaceutical company with a specialist focus on Rare Diseases and high-cost medications. This role will cover the North of England, working within the company's leading Immunology/Dermatology division. The role of the Healthcare & Access Partner will be to implement sales, marketing and market access strategy to maintain and expand sales for the organisation's immunology/dermatology portfolio. You will facilitate the development of a broad and deep network of relationships within targeted accounts that may include a diverse base of customers such as clinicians, pharmacists, procurement, hospital trust executives, nurses, specialist GPs and payer groups.
The ideal candidate should have/be:
* Experience in specialist dermatology
* Experienced in pharmaceutical sales and access roles or NHS management
* A science degree or equivalent is a must, as is the ABPI examination
* A proven successful track record in key account and project management along with influencing key NHS customers.
* Experience and knowledge of relevant disease areas.
* Able to demonstrate National and local NHS knowledge as well as detailed product and competitor knowledge
* Experience in business planning, business case development and experience and knowledge of funding pathways and processes for higher cost branded medicines
* The ability to travel extensively within your own region and on occasions, overnight stays may be necessary
* Able to demonstrate high levels of personal integrity, ethics and professionalism.
Apply for this Healthcare and Access Partner opportunity now via the website or contact Hazel in the Manchester office
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.