TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - DIABETES CARE
Based Berkshire Head Office
Competitive Salary + Excellent benefits
A world leader in Blood Glucose Monitoring, our Client designs, develops and manufactures glucose monitoring systems for use in both home and hospital settings.
They are currently looking to recruit a Training and Development Manager for their Diabetes Care division; this role will report into the Sales Director.
The Training and Development Manager will deliver training and development programmes in line with agreed training strategy for the division.
Key role responsibilities
* Delivering training goals
* Managing training budgets
* Key involvement in leading Account Management process
* People development and retention of high quality individuals through effective in and out of role experiences
* Training planning, building and delivery
* Sales, Training and Coaching experience
* Experience of working with the NHS
* Potential to be innovative and creative in approach to both design and delivery of training programmes
* Able to support and motivate individuals through challenging training programmes, demonstrate good coaching and counselling skills.
* Well-developed interpersonal, communication and presentation skills and the adaptability to work cross-functionally within the organisation
* Able to plan and manage large training projects, and have the drive to see projects through to completion
* Able to demonstrate an ability to work well under pressure with a high degree of flexibility
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity for you and your background matches the criteria outlined above, please do send a copy of your CV and/ or contact our Head Office on 0131 553 6644